Are you thinking of becoming Catholic? Have a lot of questions?
Whether you are a baptized teen or adult who is missing a sacrament, or are seeking to join the church for the first time, our Rite of Christian Initiation and Faith Formation classes are the place to begin.
Our RCIA and Faith Formation classes are offered each week beginning in September. During these exploratory classes you will have an opportunity to discuss the following:
- The Sacraments and what they mean to Christians
- Church teachings – the myths and the facts
- Scripture, Tradition and Magisterial Teaching
- The Saints and their examples
- The steps to becoming a Catholic
- Your own questions
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is the process whereby adults enter the Catholic Church. RCIA classes are held weekly and over the course of several months those who attend the RCIA classes are educated on what the Catholic Church believes and are given the opportunity to ask question about those beliefs.
The RCIA Program is for you if:
- Are not Baptized and are 7 years old and older
- Baptized in another Christian faith and wish to become Catholic
Just because you start RCIA, doesn't mean you are committed to converting to Catholicism. If you are merely curious about what Catholicism is, please feel free to come. All are welcome.
Please call the office for information
Mondays - 10am - 5pm
Tuesday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 3pm
Office closed for lunch from
12:00pm to 1:00pm
- 8:30am - English
- 9:30 am - Spanish
- 11:00 am - English
- 12:30 pm - Spanish
- 8:30am - Mon to Fri
- Communion Service on Tuesdays